Switching to a different messaging platform as a consequence of privateness causes is straightforward, however convincing your pals or household to modify could be very arduous. Watomatic is an app that lets your contacts know that you just’ve switched to a special messaging platform by sending them an automatic message. As of now, the auto-reply performance works solely on WhatsApp and Fb Messenger.
Learn how to arrange Watomatic auto-responder?
Establishing Watomatic is a chunk of cake. Right here’s how one can set it up.
1. Open the app menu and faucet on Google Play Retailer. Within the search bar, sort Watomatic and set up the primary app that seems within the search outcomes. Right here’s the hyperlink to Watomatic on the Google Play Store.
3. Now, head over to the apps menu and faucet on the Watomatic app icon to open the app.
4. Allow notifications entry by tapping on the Settle for choice within the pop-up.
5. Toggle on the “Auto reply ON” choice and examine WhatsApp within the Allow for apps part.
6. You can even change the auto-reply textual content on Watomatic by tapping on the little pencil icon.
A few of the different options embody Auto reply for Group chats and altering the Reply Frequency which lets you reply to all messages with out management.
We examined it out and it labored effectively each on Fb Messenger and WhatsApp.
How Watomatic works?
Watomatic depends on WhatsApp notifications and auto-replies to a message. If WhatsApp messages are enabled in your telephone, the app ought to work straight away. Nevertheless, the app won’t work in case you have fingerprint unlock enabled on WhatsApp.
Open-source apps and builders by no means fail to amaze us, don’t they? That stated, in the event you’ve lately switched to Sign or some other messaging platform and need others to modify, Watomatic is what you ought to be utilizing.
To know extra concerning the challenge or to fork it, go to the Watomatic website. The app is at the moment obtainable on Playstore, F-Droid, and IzzyOnDroid.