NVIDIA has come a great distance in GPU software program recreation. Nevertheless, many customers have not too long ago reported a problem with the NVIDIA Management Panel lacking or not exhibiting up in any respect. In the identical vein, NVIDIA Management Panel is an utility that may configure the GPU’s settings and regulate its preferences by the working system.
You might probably face the identical concern. Nevertheless, it’s not a giant concern because it’s fairly simple and possible to get round the issue. The difficulty largely arises after a graphics driver replace or a Home windows replace. Listed here are a couple of fixes that can assist you with the identical:
1. Unhide NVIDIA Management Panel
It’s attainable that the NVIDIA Management Panel disappeared from the context menu after a Home windows replace; you possibly can test for a similar through Management Panel.
1. Open the Begin Menu and sort Management Panel.
2. After the Home windows Management Panel has opened, click on on the Arrow key within the handle bar of the Management Panel and click on on All Management Panel objects.
3. As soon as there, discover the NVIDIA Management Panel choice and open it.
4. As soon as opened, hover over the Desktop within the navigation menu and ensure to allow the “Add Desktop Context Menu” choice.
And this could repair the NVIDIA Management Panel lacking concern. If this repair doesn’t be just right for you, learn alongside.
2. Use NVIDIA’s official repair
Apparently, NVIDIA is aware of concerning the concern and has a repair for the customers. The repair is as follows:
1. First, open File Explorer from the Begin Menu or Desktop shortcut.
2. Navigate to the next listing: Program Information (x86) > NVIDIA Company > ‘Show.Nvcontainer’
3. Additional, copy the file named “NVDisplay.Container.exe” from that folder.
4. Now, press the Home windows + R key to open the Run dialog field. There, kind
shell:startup to open the startup folder.
5. There, paste the beforehand copied file.
6. Then, right-click on the file and open Properties.
7. Navigate to the Compatibility tab, test the choice that reads “Run this program as an administrator,” and click on on OK.
8. Lastly, restart your pc to proceed.
Put up this, it is best to see the NVIDIA Management Panel choice.
3. Reinstall NVIDIA Graphics Card drivers
Above all, probably the most dependable repair for the difficulty is to reinstall the graphics drivers. We at all times advocate a clear reinstall for the GPU drivers. Right here’s how one can do it utilizing Show Driver Uninstaller:
1. Obtain Show Driver Uninstaller (DDU) from this website.
2. Then, open the downloaded file and proceed with the set up.
3. As soon as put in, navigate to the set up folder listing and open “Show Driver Uninstaller.exe.”
4. Additional, when DDU opens, get previous the first-time person prompts and proceed with the app.
5. DDU will warn you that you’re not in Protected Mode. We advocate booting into safe mode with networking for the additional course of.
6. If you’re in Protected Mode, it’s good to have NVIDIA Drivers downloaded beforehand.
7. To obtain NVIDIA drivers, go to the NVIDIA website.
8. Choose your GPU’s configuration and click on on Search.
9. Obtain the offered driver.
10. Now, open DDU and click on on the Choose machine dropdown. Select GPU from the checklist.
11. Additional, it’ll detect your GPU. Click on on Clear and Restart.
12. Lastly, it’s going to uninstall your graphics drivers and reboot your PC. As soon as the reboot is full, you may need a low-resolution show, however don’t fear about it. After that, please navigate to the beforehand downloaded driver file and open it. Comply with the on-screen steps to proceed with Specific set up. New drivers will probably be put in now.
After a reboot, it is best to positively see NVIDIA Management Panel in your system tray. Considered one of these fixes ought to enable you get previous your concern. This can be a frequent concern in the case of driver updates.
Did you discover this information useful? Tell us within the feedback beneath.