One of many options that Android customers have been asking Google for a very long time was scrolling screenshots, and it’s lastly right here in Android 12 as “Expanded screenshots.” It’s fairly easy to make use of, however in case you’re new to the Android house, on this article, let’s take a look at learn how to use the scrolling screenshots function in Android 12.
Expanded Screenshots for Android 12
1. Maintain the ability + quantity down button to take a screenshot.
2. If the web page you’re on has content material captured by scrolling, a Seize extra button will seem. Faucet on it.
3. Doing so will open an expanded screenshot preview with borders suggesting the world that will likely be saved as a screenshot in case you click on on the ‘Save’ button.
4. Drag the borders to the underside and drop them the place you need the screenshot to finish. Moreover, you possibly can take a look at the magnified half for higher edits.
5. You may then faucet on the ‘Save’ button or use the ‘Pen’ icon to entry all of the markup options constructed into Android 12.
6. For starters, the Markup instrument may help you add textual content, highlights and freely write within the screenshot. You too can select to crop the screenshot. Lastly, click on on ‘Save’ within the top-left nook to save lots of the edited screenshot.
What do you concentrate on expanded screenshots? Tell us within the feedback part beneath.