Chromebooks are nice units for college students, however Google has added a couple of options previously few years that not solely make Chromebooks great for education but additionally for educators who juggle between conferences and making participating demos for college students.
One of many latest additions to Chrome OS is Screencast, which, because the identify suggests, might help you file your self and your Chromebook display screen whereas permitting you to put in writing on show utilizing a markup software. This characteristic may are available in extraordinarily helpful should you’re an teacher in an institute or in case your work includes recording your self and drawing on the display screen.
Easy methods to use Screencast on Chromebook
1. Head over to the app menu and click on on the Screencast app icon to open it.
2. Undergo the setup directions. It must be fairly easy.
3. As soon as carried out, click on on the “New Screencast” button.
4. You’ll then be requested to pick out a display screen or an space on the display screen that you simply need to file.
5. As soon as you choose that, all you’ll want to do is press the file button inside the chosen space, and your Chromebook will begin recording the display screen and producing a transcript.
You possibly can view the recorded periods from the identical app. As soon as the processing is finished, click on on the recorded video to open it, and also you’ll discover the transcript on the precise.
By clicking on the timestamp within the transcript, you’ll be able to leap to that a part of the session. Fairly helpful, proper?
What are your ideas about this characteristic? Are you aware an app for Chrome OS that does the identical however in a greater manner? Tell us within the feedback part under.