Microsoft needs all of its Windows 11 customers to modify to its up-to-date Chromium-based browser, Edge. In different phrases, it’s the identical remedy as Web Explorer, however solely fashionable. Nevertheless, Microsoft Edge has gone by way of a number of enhancements and might simply have the title of among the best browsers proper now.
Though, private desire is sort of essential. It’s solely honest that some customers wouldn’t need to use Edge. And since Microsoft doesn’t allow customers to uninstall Microsoft Edge from Home windows straight, right here’s how you are able to do it simply.
Take away Microsoft Edge utilizing Command Immediate
The simplest technique to eliminate Microsoft Edge is to uninstall it by way of the Command Immediate. Allow us to take a look on the detailed course of concerning the identical.
1. First, you’ll have to know Edge’s model quantity put in in your pc. Open Microsoft Edge and click on on the 3-dot menu icon and click on on Settings.
2. As soon as there, select “About Microsoft Edge” from the left sidebar.
3. Subsequent, on the About web page, bear in mind the model quantity proven within the photograph under.
4. Now, open the Begin Menu and kind “cmd” within the search bar.
5. Additional, when the Command Immediate outcome reveals up, click on on Run as administrator.
6. Within the terminal, kind the next command and press Enter.
Notice: We’re utilizing ‘9*’ as a substitute of the complete model quantity as the present quantity begins with 9. You may all the time kind the whole model quantity, which is 92.0.902.67, in our screenshot.
7. Lastly, paste the next command and hit Enter to uninstall Microsoft Edge.
setup.exe --uninstall --force-uninstall --system-level
Voila! You’ve now efficiently uninstalled Microsoft Edge. After a restart, you’ll see no indicators of Microsoft Edge current in your Home windows 11 pc.
Did you discover this information useful? Examine our assortment of Windows 11 guides.