There’s a shallow studying curve whereas transferring from a Home windows/Apple machine to a Chromebook. Whereas many issues in Chrome OS are fairly much like Home windows, like taking screenshots, renaming a file, and many others., turning on/off caps lock on Chromebook may very well be difficult.
On this article, let’s have a look at easy methods to flip off the caps lock on a Chromebook. Not like on a Home windows machine with a devoted button, you have to use a key mixture on Chromebooks.
How you can activate/off Caps Lock on Chromebook?
Listed below are the steps to show caps lock on/off on a Chromebook:
1. Head over to the empty textual content discipline. This may very well be your browser or an app that has a textual content discipline.
2. As soon as the cap lock is on, you will note this icon within the tablet on the bottom-right aspect of the taskbar.
3. To show off the caps lock, press the important thing mixture alt+Search. If the icon disappears, it signifies that the caps lock has been turned off.
Is the keyboard shortcut inconvenient? Completely. Nevertheless, Chrome OS supplies methods so that you can customise keys.
How do I modify the important thing to Caps Lock on Chromebook?
You possibly can choose a key and alter its operate to activate/off caps lock. Right here’s easy methods to do it.
1. Head over to Settings > System > Keyboard.
2. We’ll be altering the Search key operate to Caps Lock. Click on on the dropdown arrow beside “Search.”
3. From the choices, click on on Caps Lock. That’s how one can change a key to Caps Lock.
What are your ideas about this? Do you suppose Chromebooks ought to have a devoted caps lock key? Tell us within the feedback part under.