Switching to Android from iOS might be some of the difficult and time-consuming duties. You’ll have to switch your app information, particularly your WhatsApp chats, however we’ve got some excellent news. With Android 12, Google has launched a approach of connecting your Android machine and iPhone to switch WhatsApp chats shortly. Right here’s the way it works.
Google says that the instrument was created by carefully working with the WhatsApp workforce to ease one barrier to switching from iOS to Android. This characteristic was first spotted last month by WABetaInfo and was solely accessible on Samsung units.
Effortlesly Switch WhatsApp Chats To Android From iOS
1. You’ll want Lighting to USB Type-C cable to attach iPhone to your Android machine.
2. After connecting, a QR code immediate ought to seem in your Android machine.
3. Scan the code in your iPhone. Open the QR code scanner by going to Settings > Chats > Transfer Chats to Android.
4. As soon as finished, your chats, photographs, and different media will begin shifting to your new Android machine. Don’t use your machine throughout the course of.
5. The switch may take time to finish relying on the scale of the media and chats. Do maintain an eye fixed out on the progress bar.
As for the supply, the characteristic is obtainable on Samsung Galaxy devices, Pixels, and telephones that launch with Android 12 out of the field, which is a bummer. There isn’t any phrase on whether or not it is going to arrive on current units after they get the Android 12 replace.
After transferring all the info, WhatsApp will cease working in your older telephone, however if you wish to maintain utilizing it on each Android and iOS on the identical time, there is a way of doing so.
What are your ideas concerning the WhatsApp chat switch characteristic? Do you suppose the characteristic ought to’ve additionally been made accessible for Android 11 or decrease units? Tell us within the feedback part under.