So that you need to take a screenshot in your new and glossy Chromebook however don’t know how one can? Chrome OS comes baked with a screenshot instrument that’s fairly simple to make use of; subsequently, on this article, let’s take a look at how one can take a screenshot on Chromebook.
Presently, the default Chrome OS screenshot instrument isn’t probably the most feature-rich, however it could actually get the job finished. Nonetheless, in case you’re searching for a instrument that permits you to edit your screenshots, you’re out of luck.
Tips on how to take a Screenshot in your Chromebook?
There are two methods to take a screenshot on Chromebook — utilizing the keyboard shortcut, the display seize button in fast settings, and the facility and quantity button mixture.
Take Screenshot on Chromebook utilizing keyboard shortcuts
1. In your Chromebook keyboard, press the important thing mixture Ctrl+Shift+Present Home windows key to deliver up the screenshot instrument overlay.
2. For starters, the “Present Home windows” key right here might be discovered within the top-most keys, on the left aspect of the low brightness key. It’s normally the fifth or sixth key from the correct aspect of the keyboard format.
3. As soon as the overlay is seen, you’ll have three choices — seize the complete display, seize an space to take a partial screenshot, or seize an app window. All of that is fairly self-explanatory.
4. You may as well change the listing wherein you need to save the screenshots by clicking on the gear icon and clicking on “Choose folder.”
Use the Display Seize instrument in fast settings
1. Within the bottom-right nook of your Chromebook, click on on Fast Settings to disclose the assorted fast settings tiles.
2. Faucet on “Display seize,” and the overlay will seem.
3. You’ll be able to then begin taking partial, window, and full screenshots.
For those who don’t need to screenshot a area or an app Window and make issues fast, you possibly can press the important thing mixture Ctrl+Present Home windows to seize a screenshot of the complete display.
Utilizing the facility and quantity button combo
In case your Chromebook is a convertible (display rotates all the best way again to getting used as a pill), the probabilities are that it has energy and quantity up and down buttons located on both aspect. Take a screenshot utilizing the identical:
1. Rotate your Chromebook show again to Chrome OS to change to pill mode.
2. Press the Energy and Quantity down key mixture to take a screenshot. That is much like taking a screenshot on Android.
So, these are the 3 ways you possibly can take a screenshot in your Chromebook. In case you have any doubts, tell us within the feedback part under.
Planning to purchase a Chromebook, be sure you learn our article “5 reasons to buy a Chromebook and 3 reasons to avoid them.“