After weeks of beta testing, Apple has lastly rolled out iOS 14.3 bringing quite a few options and bug fixes together with it. Probably the most notable embody the brand new Apple Health+ and help for AirPods Professional Max.
Nonetheless, one characteristic that has missed the limelight is the return of the “Set Wallpaper” motion within the Shortcuts app. Because the identify suggests, the motion can be utilized to set Homescreen or Lockscreen wallpaper utilizing a shortcut.
Additionally Learn: iOS 14 Hidden Features
Beneath, I’ll let you know how you should use the iOS 14 double faucet to routinely change wallpaper —
Notice: For this to work, you’ll need the Shortcuts app accessible on the App Store.
Step 1: Enable untrusted shortcuts in iPhone settings
- Go to iPhone settings. Scroll down and faucet on Shortcuts and toggle “Enable untrusted Shortcuts.”
- If the choice is unavailable: Open the Shortcuts app, go to Gallery and set up any shortcuts.
- Now return to Shortcut app settings and toggle the choice.
Step 2: Add a number of wallpapers to a brand new album
- Obtain wallpapers of your selection in your iPhone.
- Go to the Images app and go to Recents Album
- Choose the downloaded wallpapers — Faucet on the Share button — Select ‘Add to Album’ — Select ‘New Album’.
- You’ll be able to name it “Wallpaper for iPhone” and faucet on Save
Step 3: Set dynamic Wallaper on iOS 14.3
- Go to the Set Wallpaper Shortcut link and faucet on “Get shortcut.”
- Scroll down within the Shortcuts app and faucet on “Add Untrusted Shortcut.”
- Go to the newly created shortcut and provides it entry to images
- Faucet on the “Current” album and alter it to the “Wallpaper for iPhone” album.
- Faucet on Completed
Step 4: Set the shortcut as a Again Faucet motion
- In your iPhone, go to Settings — accessibility
- Below the Bodily and Motor part, faucet on Contact
- Go to the underside and select Again Faucet
- Faucet Double Faucet
- Scroll down and select the newly created shortcut.
Now, double-tap on the again of your iPhone to alter the wallpaper. There are extra methods to make use of the set wallpaper motion. As an example, you’ll be able to create a shortcut the place the wallpaper routinely adjustments everytime you plug within the charger. It is best to get began with the motion in the event you haven’t already.
Additionally Learn: Stylize App Icons And Widgets On iOS 14 Home Screen