There are Zoom conferences the place each participant will get an opportunity to talk. There are additionally Zoom webinars the place some key visitors do many of the speaking. In both case, if you wish to say one thing, you shouldn’t and might’t interrupt the speaker unexpectedly. You need to use Zoom’s “elevate hand” characteristic once you wish to convey your ideas.
Often, the webinar host briefs the viewers about when and find out how to use the “Elevate Hand” characteristic. And its commonest use is to sign to the host that you just wish to ask the panelists a query through the Q&A section. In particular instances, you could use this characteristic to draw the host’s consideration to a problem you is perhaps dealing with.
Tips on how to ‘Elevate Hand’ throughout a Zoom assembly?
Earlier than you proceed, it’s vital that you just already know how to join a Zoom session in your PC, Android, or iOS machine.
Luckily, this vital webinar characteristic is current throughout the net consumer, Zoom Desktop Shopper, and Zoom cell apps. Right here’s find out how to use the Elevate Hand characteristic throughout a Zoom session.
‘Elevate Hand’ on Zoom by way of Net Shopper
- Go to zoom.us and be part of the Zoom assembly.
- Click on on the “Elevate Hand” button on the backside of the display screen.
3. As soon as the host acknowledges your request, you would possibly get a immediate to unmute your audio.
You may choose the “Decrease Hand” choice as soon as the host has seen your request. Doing this received’t mute your audio whether it is unmuted. In the meantime do take a look at our information on how to create a zoom meeting intimately right here!
Use ‘Elevate Hand’ on Zoom Desktop Shopper
Elevating a hand in Zoom’s PC app is a bit totally different than the net model, though it’s the identical video conferencing platform.
- Open the Zoom desktop app and be part of the webinar.
- On the backside of your assembly display screen, click on on “Reactions.”
3. Now, choose the “Elevate Hand icon.” Alternatively, you need to use the keyboard shortcut “Alt + Y.”
As soon as your raised hand request will get a response, you’ll be able to click on on “Reactions” and choose “Decrease Hand” or use the hotkey to undo it. Once more, it received’t mute your voice in case your audio is unmuted.
Use ‘Elevate Hand’ on Zoom Cellular App
- Open the Zoom app and be part of the digital assembly.
- In the course of the session, click on on the “Extra” button.
3. Click on on “Elevate Hand Emoji.”
After the host responds to your request, you’ll be able to click on on “Extra” as soon as once more after which choose “Decrease Hand.” Utilizing the decrease hand button doesn’t mute your audio whether it is at present unmuted.
When you begin speaking, your image and title can be seen to the panelists. Nonetheless, viewers members will solely be capable of see your title.
That is how one can ask the host to allow you to talk throughout a webinar session. Though it’s a useful characteristic, ensure that to make use of it judiciously to take care of the movement of the session.