Show mirroring is without doubt one of the most handy methods to observe the content material in your cellphone on an even bigger TV display. Display screen mirroring comes with most Android TVs; nonetheless, in case you don’t have an Android TV however an Amazon Hearth Stick, you’ll be able to nonetheless mirror your cellphone’s display.
Amazon’s Hearth Sticks include Hearth OS, an Android-based working system with built-in display mirroring. On this article, let’s have a look at the right way to mirror your Android cellphone to Hearth Stick.
The best way to Mirror an Android cellphone to a Hearth Stick?
- Press the house button and go to the settings of your Hearth Stick.
2. When you’re within the Hearth Stick settings, click on on “Show and Sounds.”
3. Discover and allow “Show mirroring.” Your Hearth TV ought to now begin in search of units on the Wi-Fi community that it’s linked to.
4. In your Android system, head to Settings > Linked Units > Connection Preferences > Solid, and your Hearth TV ought to seem there.
5. Faucet in your Hearth TV to start out casting.
Fairly straightforward, proper? There are additionally a few third-party apps you could obtain from the shop to reflect your Hearth Persist with Android or iPhone. Nonetheless, we propose you avoid them as they might be dangerous from a privateness perspective.
If in case you have an iOS system, among the best third-party instruments that you need to use to reflect your show on Hearth Stick is “AirScreen.”
And that’s how one can mirror your Android cellphone to Hearth Stick. Have you ever tried mirroring our cellphone to Hearth Stick earlier than? If sure, tell us how I went within the remark part beneath.