Chromebooks are nice for searching and studying textual content on the web. Nonetheless, there might be instances when the brightness of your Chromebook is excessive, and also you’re making an attempt to learn stuff, which may irritate your eyes.
The excellent news is, Chromebooks have a function that means that you can invert colours for a greater and extra snug studying expertise. On this article, let’s take a look at how you can invert colours on Chromebook in just some steps.
How do you invert colours in your Chromebook?
1. Swipe up twice from the taskbar to open the app menu.
2. Search and click on on the “Settings” app icon to open it.
3. Click on on “Superior” after which “Accessibility within the left menu.”
4. Click on on “Handle accessibility options.”
5. Head over to the “Show” part.
6. Toggle on the primary choice, “Use excessive distinction mode.”
Right here’s what your Chromebook display screen will seem like after turning on the excessive distinction mode.
What different Chromebook matters would you want us to cowl sooner or later? Tell us within the feedback part beneath.