Now that Android 11 Beta 1 is out, it’s solely pure that each Android smartphone consumer needs to check out the newest Android model.
However as we all know it, just a few smartphones are a part of the Google Beta program, except you personal a Google Pixel which was a part of the Android 11 supported devices list from the very starting.
Surprisingly, a number of Chinese language OEMs have additionally joined the Google Beta Program resembling OnePlus, Oppo, Vivo, and Xiaomi.
Additionally Learn: Android 11 Best Features
As of now, Android 11 first beta is available on three Xiaomi devices — Xiaomi Mi 10, Xiaomi 10 Professional, and Poco F2 Professional/Redmi K30 Professional however we count on extra will bounce on the bandwagon in coming days.
On this article, we are going to let you know how one can set up Android 11 in your Xiaomi system.
Methods to set up Android 11 on Xiaomi Mi 10, Xiaomi 10 Professional, and Poco F2 Professional/Redmi K30 Professional?
It is very important observe that the Android 11 beta out there for the Xiaomi gadgets is Inventory Android. Not like what we initially anticipated, it isn’t MIUI 12 primarily based on Android 11 or a brand new MIUI model.
Additionally, observe that these are early builds, which implies they may have a number of bugs and software program points. Furthermore, the beneath technique will wipe your knowledge, so just be sure you have backed up every little thing.
That’s out of the best way, let’s have a look at the best way to set up Android 11 Beta 1 in your Xiaomi system —
- Press Energy button + Quantity down concurrently to enter Fastboot mode in your Xiaomi system.
- Join your Xiaomi system with a Home windows PC through a micro USB cable.
- Obtain the supported Fastboot ROM and extract the information. Copy the folder location. (Be sure there aren’t any areas within the deal with. If the extracted folder has areas in-between, substitute them with an underscore “_”)
- Run the MiFlash Device as an administrator.
- Click on on the “Refresh” button. Your Xiaomi system will seem on the display screen.
- Paste the extract location within the MiFlash instrument’s deal with bar.
- Be sure to pick out “clear all” on the backside.
- Click on on the “Run” button to start the flashing course of.
- You will note the standing as “Success” after a couple of minutes.
- The system ought to routinely boot to the newest Android model.
So that is how one can set up Android 11 in your Mi 10, 10 Professional, and Poco F2 Professional. Here’s a preview of how Android 11 appears like on Mi 10.
— MIUI (@miuirom) June 22, 2020