Bookmarking is a extremely helpful function we get in net browsers equivalent to Firefox. It permits us to avoid wasting our favourite web sites in order that we are able to entry them simply later. Consequently, carrying these bookmarks ahead on the time of fixing your browser turns into actually vital for a consumer’s comfort. On this article, we present you easy methods to import or export your bookmarks in Firefox on a PC.
Transferring your current bookmarks to the brand new browser is an efficient observe that saves your effort and time. Doing this lets you choose up proper the place you left as you keep all of your favourite web sites. Moreover, it additionally helps you synchronize your picks throughout a number of browsers. In Firefox, transferring bookmarks from or to the browser is comparatively straightforward and simple. With none ado, right here’s easy methods to import or export bookmarks in Firefox on PC and cellular.
Tips on how to import my bookmarks to Firefox?
- Open Firefox and click on on the hamburger menu on the top-right nook.
2. Choose “Bookmarks.”
3. Click on on “Handle bookmarks.”
4. Within the new window, click on on “Import and Backup.”
5. Choose “Import Knowledge from One other Browser.”
Word: Alternatively, it’s possible you’ll choose “Import Bookmarks from HTML” and open the bookmarks file in case you could have it saved in HTML kind.
6. Within the window that opens, choose the browser from which you wish to import bookmarks and click on on “Subsequent.”
7. Select the gadgets you wish to switch out of your earlier browser to Firefox. Then, click on on “Subsequent.”
8. Let the method full after which click on on “End.”
Tips on how to export my bookmarks from Firefox?
By exporting your Firefox bookmarks, you may carry them over to a different browser. Simply comply with Steps 1 to 4 from the earlier part, click on on “Export Bookmarks to HTML,” after which save the file within the desired location.
Finally, these are the methods you may import or export bookmarks in Firefox. In case you wish to learn extra Firefox how-tos, check out our dedicated Firefox Guide.