Due to the Google Play Retailer, Chromebooks can run most Android apps and video games. Therefore, if you wish to use Snapchat on Chromebook, you possibly can simply do this in just a few steps. On this article, let’s take a look at putting in Snapchat on Chromebook.
Should you don’t know what Snapchat is, it’s basically a photo-sharing social media platform the place you ship “Snaps” (footage) to your mates and get the identical from them to keep up your “streak.” In fact, Snapchat is greater than only a photo-sharing platform, however we may fabricate a separate article explaining all of its options, which isn’t the purpose of this text.
The right way to set up Snapchat on Chromebook
1. Open the app menu in your Chromebook and click on on the Google Play Retailer icon to launch it.
2. Within the search bar, kind “Snapchat” with out the inverted commas and press enter.
3. Click on “Set up” on the best of the primary search outcome.
4. Look ahead to Google Play Retailer to obtain and set up Snapchat.
5. As soon as the set up’s full, head to the app menu once more and click on on the Snapchat app icon to open it.
6. After which you already know the remainder. Add your credentials, log in, and revel in Snapchat in your Chromebook.
Sadly, not like Instagram, Snapchat doesn’t have a browser app, which might’ve added to one of many methods of accessing Snapchat on Chromebook.
What are your ideas about having the Google Play Retailer on Chromebooks? Does it work as meant or wants enchancment? Tell us within the feedback part beneath.