Apple Watch and iPhone customers aren’t new to an uncommon battery drain. Nonetheless, the issue seems to have amplified after putting in iOS 14 and WatchOS 7.0. Even the not too long ago launched Apple Watch Sequence 6 has been going through some issues.
Apple has now listed seven bullet factors highlighting the iOS 14 and WatchOS 7.0 points. The Apple article says that you just may discover lacking exercise maps from the Health app, or the watch failing to load apps or app information. There are different errors just like the watch misreading iPhone storage, environmental sound information lacking from the Well being app, and elevated battery drain on iOS 14.
How To Repair iOS 14 And WatchOS 7 Battery Points?
If you happen to’re going through two or extra of those points, Apple suggests erasing all content material out of your iPhone and Apple Watch to revive performance. However don’t fear, we received you coated. You’ll be able to simply erase and restore the info in your iPhone and Apple Watch by following these easy steps.
1. Backup your Apple Watch
Firstly, it’s good to backup yourWatch information and iPhone information to your iCloud storage. You’ll be able to restore this information after the reset is full. This course of backs up your whole iPhone informationto iCloud, so be sure to have free iCloud storage earlier than beginning the backup.
- Be certain that your watch is paired along with your iPhone
- Open the Settings app in your iPhone
- Faucet in your identify, then faucet on iCloud
- Test if Well being is turned on. If not, faucet on well being to manually activate the backup
- Go to iCloud Backup and confirm if it’s turned on.
- Faucet on Again up Now and let the method full
If you wish to be sure your well being information is backed up, go to the Well being app in your iPhone. Faucet in your profile image on the upper-right facet. You’ll discover the main points of your final backup on the backside of this display screen.
2. Unpair Apple Watch from iPhone
- Go to the Apple Watch App in your iPhone
- Faucet on My Watch, then go to All Watches to see the checklist of all paired watches
- Faucet on the information button subsequent to the watch you need to unpair
- Faucet on Unpair Apple Watch.
3. Erase your iPhone
To erase all of the contents and settings in your iPhone, go to Settings > Basic > Reset. Faucet on Erase All Content material and Settings. As soon as completed, your iPhone will erase all information and restart.
4. Restore iCloud Backup
When the method is full, your iPhone will begin with a Hi there display screen. Choose Restore from iCloud Backup and select the most recent one. Now open the Watch App in your telephone and faucet on Begin Pairing. Faucet Restore from Backup to get your information again.
A full reset ought to resolve the iOS 14 and watchOS 7 battery points. Whereas the battery drain is only one of them, there could also be some points that haven’t surfaced but. These, too, are prone to go away after a full reset like proven above.