In relation to password managers, LastPass is taken into account probably the greatest password managers to eliminate the handbook means of remembering passwords. What makes LastPass a favourite selection amongst customers is its free plan underneath which you’ll be able to entry options like saving passwords, saving kind fills, saving card particulars, and extra.
Nonetheless, just lately, LastPass introduced a change in its free plan. Ranging from March 16, it’ll permit just one system underneath the free plan. It means free customers will likely be restricted from utilizing the options of the password supervisor both on a smartphone or on a PC (one after the other). This announcement is upsetting for many who have passwords saved within the app.
Fortunately, there are options that you should utilize to switch LastPass. Earlier than you turn to some other password supervisor, it is advisable export your saved passwords from LastPass. Beneath, we’ve enlisted the steps to export passwords from LastPass to different password managers. It’s a reasonably simple course of with easy steps to comply with.
You’ll be able to try our listing of greatest password supervisor apps to switch LastPass:
Export Passwords From LastPass To One other Password Supervisor
- Go to the LastPass website or set up the LastPass browser extension by clicking on this link
- Log in to your LastPass account with the credentials
- Click on on the browser extension and go to Account choices> Superior
- Subsequent, click on on the Export possibility after which select the LastPass CSV File choice to export the saved passwords in a CSV file
- Alternatively, you may also select the LastPass encrypted file choice to make it possible for your passwords aren’t obtainable in plaintext format
- Within the subsequent step, you’ll be required to enter your LastPass grasp password and the file will likely be downloaded
Now that you just’ve downloaded your saved passwords on LastPass, you’ll be able to import this file to the password supervisor of your selection. Virtually all one of the best password managers present the choice to import passwords utilizing an encrypted file or CSV file.
Upon importing the file on the brand new password supervisor, your passwords will likely be organized robotically.
Additionally Learn: How To Find WiFi Password On Mac & Share It On Your iPhone?