Again in 2019, Snapchat did a significant overhaul of its Android app. Because of this, it now has extra Snapchat customers on Android than on iOS, the corporate mentioned in its most up-to-date earnings report.
However that doesn’t imply Snapchat is dropping concentrate on its iOS app. After months of testing, Snapchat is lastly rolling out Darkish mode on Snapchat for iOS. Based on the corporate, greater than 90% of its iOS customers have obtained the brand new function.
In the meantime, there is no such thing as a date on when the function will arrive on Snapchat’s Android app. Nonetheless, Snapchat says it is going to be rolling out within the coming months.
The best way to allow Darkish Mode on Snapchat for iOS?
1. Replace the Snapchat app from the App Retailer.
2. Go to the Snapchat app and faucet in your profile icon within the top-left nook.
3. Faucet on the Settings icon (cog-wheel) within the top-right nook.
4. Scroll down and choose App Look.
5. Choose All the time Darkish to allow darkish mode on the Snapchat iOS app.
You may as well Match System the place Snapchat will mechanically activate darkish mode based mostly on the default iOS theme.
Whereas utilizing the app in darkish mode, we observed that some options should not working as supposed. In case you are dealing with comparable points, await Snapchat to give you a brand new replace that may in all probability repair all the brand new bugs.