Some Chromebooks come geared up with a contact display, and probably the greatest options of Chromebooks is their capacity to show into fully-fledged tablets with an Android tablet-like interface. Nonetheless, when you have a Chromebook with a contact display however don’t end up utilizing the identical one fairly often, you’ll be able to flip it off. On this article, let’s take a look at the best way to disable the contact display on a Chromebook.
Earlier than we start, please be aware that the strategy to do the identical requires fidgeting with Chrome Flags. We strongly recommend following the method step-by-step with out touching different Chrome Flags.
The best way to disable the contact display on Chromebook
- Open the Chrome browser in your Chromebook.
2. Within the handle bar, kind “chrome://flags” with out the inverted commas.
3. A “Chrome flags” window will open.
4. Now kind “ash-debug-shortcuts” within the search bar.
5. Click on on the dropdown menu and click on on “Allow.”
6. Lastly, click on on the “Restart” button and provides your Chromebook a moment to restart.
7. Now, you need to use the keyboard shortcut Search+Shift+T to allow or disable the contact display of your Chromebook. Fairly easy proper?
That’s the best way to disable the contact display on Chromebook. What are your ideas about Chromebook flags? Tell us within the feedback part under.