Hey guys, I write how-to content material at fossBytes on common foundation. The contents that I write are fairly easy and based mostly on the day-to-day issues. Few days in the past, I wrote about How To Get Faster Internet Connection Speed and it was an enormous hit. I ask the readers concerning the issues they face, and I get tons of messages every day asking about various things. Few days in the past, I acquired a message from a reader asking about tips on how to disable Fb autoplay movies.
If I’m not mistaken, Fb is irritating many people with its auto-play video characteristic. So, right here I’m, writing an article on tips on how to disable Fb autoplay movies. You’ll be able to disable Fb autoplay movies in your PC in addition to smartphone.
Disable Fb Autoplay Movies on PC:
- Click on the drop-down menu on the top-right nook and go to Settings
- Now click on on Movies positioned on the left backside.
- Now you will discover your auto-play movies as default, you may disable auto-play from right here.
Disable Fb Autoplay Movies on Smartphone:
- Faucet on Settings bar.
- Scroll right down to the underside and faucet on App Settings.
- Once more scrolling to the underside you will discover Video Auto-Play. Now you may set it accordingly.
For extra ideas and methods from us, learn our How-to guides.