Discord is the perfect chat app for players worldwide, however should you don’t wish to use your account anymore, it could be greatest to delete or disable it. In case you ever plan to return to it sooner or later, it could be higher to disable your discord account somewhat than deleting it. However what’s the distinction between disabling and deleting your discord account? Don’t fear as a result of we now have obtained you coated.
Tips on how to delete Discord account?
In case you have possession of any server, it is advisable to both switch the possession to another person or delete your server. We advocate transferring the server to a trusted person.
1. Open Discord and click on in your Profile icon on the backside proper nook.
2. Choose My Account below Consumer Settings.
3. Scroll down and choose Delete Account below Account Administration.
4. You can be required to enter your password and full two-factor authorization (if enabled). Now, you might have efficiently deleted your discord account.
Observe: In case you personal servers, you possibly can’t delete your account. Right here’s how one can proceed on this case –
5. Go to your server and press the three-dot icon on the highest proper.
6. Go to server settings.
7. From right here, you possibly can choose the Delete Server choice by urgent the three-dot icon on the highest proper. You may as well switch possession to a different person of the server from the Members record.
In case you want to delete your Discord account particularly due to the RTC connectivity issue. Try our detailed information on how one can repair it. And should you change your thoughts and are searching for discord message formatting tricks, test the linked article right here!
Tips on how to disable your account?
By doing this, you’re mainly making your account inactive, however you might have the choice to revive it sooner or later should you select to take action. This feature is for many who don’t wish to delete their account on discord and plan on utilizing it sooner or later.
1. Comply with the above-mentioned steps 1-3 till you attain Disable Account below Account Administration.
3. You can be required to enter your password and full two-factor authorization (if enabled).
4. Now, your account is disabled. To allow it again once more, attempt logging in to your discord account.
5. Press Restore Account, and you’re again.
It’s at all times higher to have the choice to revive your Discord account somewhat than deleting it fully in case you want it sooner or later. Additionally, deleting your account is not going to delete your chats. Additionally, try our article on how one can temporarily delete your Instagram account and how to delete clubhouse account right here!
Steadily Requested Questions On Discord
What occurs once you delete a Discord account?
After deleting your account, you’ll seem as discorduser#0000 to others. All of your account particulars will likely be deleted.
How lengthy does it take for a Discord account to delete?
It takes two weeks to fully delete your account, and through these two weeks, you possibly can restore your account.
Does deleting the discord account delete all messages?
Deleting your account doesn’t delete all of your messages, as different customers will nonetheless be capable of see your messages, whether or not it’s a direct message or in a gaggle.
Nonetheless, if you wish to give up social networking websites and boards websites all collectively, you possibly can try our article on how to delete Reddit account via phone browser utilizing few easy steps.