There are numerous methods to put in apps on a Chromebook — utilizing the Google Play Retailer, Chrome Net Retailer, and Linux. When you have many apps put in and wish to delete some to unlock area, Chrome OS additionally supplies a simple solution to take away apps. On this article, let’s have a look at the way to delete apps on Chromebook.
We’ll additionally present you the way to delete Linux apps if in case you have any. In case you nonetheless haven’t enabled Linux in your Chromebook, right here’s how to install Linux on a Chromebook.
Delete apps on Chromebook
1. Utilizing your trackpad, swipe up from the taskbar twice to open the app menu.
2. Right-click on the app that you just wish to delete.
3. From the choices, click on on “Uninstall.”
4. Click on on “Uninstall” as soon as once more, and the app shall be deleted out of your Chromebook.
The right way to take away extensions from Chromebook?
In case you bear in mind putting in an app from the Chrome Net Retailer however don’t see it within the app menu, likelihood is, it was a Chrome extension, which you’ll be able to delete from Chrome.
1. Open Chrome, and on the top-right nook, click on on the “Puzzle” icon.
2. To take away an extension, click on on the three dots icon beside it and click on on “Take away from Chrome.”
3. It will take away the extension and all its associated information. Fairly straightforward, proper?
Uninstalling Linux apps on Chromebook
Eradicating Linux apps is as straightforward as uninstalling Play Retailer apps from Chrome OS. All it is advisable do is:
1. Swipe up on the taskbar twice to open the app menu.
2. Discover the “Linux” folder within the app menu and click on on it to broaden it.
3. Proper-click on the app and click on on uninstall
Apps put in utilizing Flatpak can solely be eliminated utilizing the terminal solely. Therefore, if in case you have Flatpak apps put in, like we do (Popsicle USB Flasher), head over to the terminal and kind the next command.
sudo flatpak take away popsicle
Substitute “Popsicle” with the app’s title that you just wish to uninstall.
These have been all methods to delete apps on Chromebook. What do you consider the method? Do you assume Google ought to make it simpler to delete a number of apps in a single click on? Tell us within the feedback part under.