One of many first issues most individuals do after getting a brand new smartphone or laptop computer is to customise it to make the gadgets really theirs. With regards to customizing a Chromebook, they’re not very totally different from a Home windows or macOS machine. Issues like changing the wallpaper, including apps to the dock, altering the colour and the dimensions of the cursor, and many others., might be simply accomplished on Chromebook.
On this article, let’s have a look at the way to change the cursor on a Chromebook. We’ll cowl issues like altering the dimensions, colour, and velocity.
Change the colour of the cursor on the Chromebook
1. Open the Settings app on Chromebook.
2. Discover and click on on the “Accessibility” part and click on on “Handle Accessibility options.”
3. Scroll right down to the Mouse and touchpad part.
4. Click on on the dropdown beside the cursor colour choice and select a colour.
In case you’re trying to change it to white, sadly, there’s no choice. Nevertheless, in case you want a white cursor greater than anything, chances are you’ll strive inverting colours on Chromebook. It’s a trippy however enjoyable solution to expertise Chrome OS.
Change the cursor dimension on Chromebook
1. To enlarge the cursor, head to Settings > Accessibility > Mouse and touchpad controls.
2. Toggle on the “Present massive mouse cursor” choice.
3. As soon as accomplished, you need to use the slider to regulate the dimensions of the cursor.
Change the velocity of the cursor on Chromebook
1. Go to the Mouse and touchpad controls menu once more and click on on “Open mouse and touchpad system settings.”
2. Use the slider underneath the “Touchpad velocity” choice and alter it to your liking.
In case you’re used to the way in which issues work on Home windows and also you usually use your laptop computer’s trackpad to navigate, allow reverse scrolling, faucet to click on, and faucet dragging.
And that’s how one can customise the cursor on Chromebook. What are your ideas concerning the keyboard and touchpad enter on Chromebook? Tell us within the feedback part beneath.