Looking historical past helps us observe the online pages we visited up to now. Nevertheless, if you wish to begin afresh or have by no means deleted your outdated searching information, it is suggested to do the identical. This information will present you find out how to clear your searching historical past on Edge.
Eliminating the historic information saved in Microsoft’s browser entails a comparatively easy course of. You’ll be able to clear Edge’s searching historical past on each PC and cell by following some very easy steps.
Clear searching historical past on Edge
Delete searching historical past on Edge on a PC
- On Edge, click on on the ellipsis icon close to the top-right nook.
2. From the menu, select the “Settings” choice.
3. Within the Settings tab, choose “Privateness, search, and companies.”
4. Scroll right down to the “Clear searching information” part and click on “Select what to clear.”
5. Within the pop-up window, choose the time vary, test “Looking historical past,” and click on on “Clear now.”
Delete searching historical past in Edge on a cell
- Open the Edge app and faucet on the ellipsis icon within the backside menu.
2. Now, faucet on the “Settings” button.
3. From the Settings web page, choose “Privateness and safety.”
4. Subsequent, faucet on the “Clear searching information” choice.
5. Select the time vary, test the “Looking historical past” choice, and at last hit the “Clear information” button.
So, with that, we wrap up our information on find out how to delete Edge searching historical past. If you wish to learn extra Edge how-tos on matters corresponding to find out how to arrange a custom homepage and start-up page, take a look at our dedicated section.