Home windows 11 led to fairly just a few visible adjustments, one among them being an entire Taskbar overhaul. Because of this, Microsoft modified how the taskbar works in Windows 11, and other people have second ideas about it. This information will assist you to change Home windows 11’s Taskbar measurement.
We beforehand shared one other Taskbar tweak on aligning it to the left, and now we will see how the all-new Taskbar might be resized as per your want.
Altering Taskbar Dimension Utilizing Registry Editor
The great previous Registry Editor does the easy trick. Let’s see change the Taskbar Dimension utilizing the identical:
1. Click on on the Begin Menu button, and kind “Registry.” Then, click on on the outcome that claims “Registry Editor.” Alternatively, you should use the shortcut Home windows Key+R and kind regedit.
2. Within the Registry Editor’s handle bar, enter the next path:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftware programMicrosoftHome windowsCurrentVersionExplorerSuperior
3. Proper-click on the aspect area and click on on New > DWORD (32-bit) Worth as proven
2. Title the newly created DWORD (32-bit) Worth as
3. Proper-click on the file and click on Modify
4. Change the Hexadecimal worth in accordance with the dimensions choice, particularly:
0: Small Taskbar 1: Medium Taskbar 2: Massive Taskbar
The next photographs present how the completely different values change the looks and sizing of the Taskbar:
5. Lastly, restart your PC to see the impact.
All these new options won’t be favored by everybody. Therefore, we’ll be bringing extra tweaks to allow/disable these new options if they aren’t your cup of tea. Therefore, make certain to examine our detailed Windows 11 guides for extra ideas and tips.
How do you want your Taskbar? Tell us within the feedback under. In the meantime, take a look at revert the brand new Start Menu again to the previous one, and don’t miss out on the Windows 11 Wallpapers!