There will probably be instances when you might wish to change your Chromebook password. Not like different working methods, Chromebooks tightly combine with Google companies.
Because of this, you will have to vary your Google account password to vary the password of your Chromebook. Therefore, on this article, let’s take a look at the right way to change the password of a Chromebook.
The best way to change the password on Chromebook
1. Head over to myaccount.google.com.
2. Log in to your Google account when you haven’t already carried out it.
3. Click on “Safety.”
4. Scroll down and discover the “Register to Google” part.
5. Click on on “Password.”
6. Enter your present Google Account password as soon as once more.
7. Sort and retype your new password.
8. You could have efficiently modified your Chromebook password.
It’s also possible to change the password out of your Android gadget. All you could do is head over to Settings > Google > Handle your Google account > Safety > Password > Sort and retype the brand new password.
Having bother following the information? Tell us within the feedback part beneath. In case you nonetheless haven’t found out between Chrome OS and Home windows gadgets, you would possibly wish to learn our “5 Reasons to consider Chromebooks” article.