There’s no denying that YouTube is among the greatest platforms for gaining new information, and it’s particularly nice for kids. However like meals, content material must be consumed correctly, or the uncomfortable side effects of the identical may trigger important hurt. On this article, let’s take a look at how you can block YouTube on Chromebook to make sure you’re not consuming an excessive amount of leisure content material and losing your time.
YouTube might be blocked on Chromebooks utilizing Chromebook extensions. Right here’s how you can set up one.
Block YouTube on Chromebook
You need to use the Chrome net retailer to put in an extension on Google Chrome to dam YouTube. It’s also possible to use the Google Play Retailer.
Block YouTube on Chromebook utilizing Chrome Extension
1. Open the app menu and click on on Chrome Net Retailer to open it.
2. Within the search bar, kind “BlockSite” and enter to go looking.
3. Click on on the primary consequence and “Add to Chrome.”
4. As soon as added, the extension will open in a brand new tab. Settle for all of the phrases and circumstances to get began.
5. When you’re on the house web page of the extension, add “youtube.com” and click on on “Add merchandise.”
6. Now, everytime you attempt to go to YouTube, one thing like it will seem, blocking the location.
If you wish to block extra web sites on Chromebook with out buying the BlockSite subscription plan, you should use different blockers like Block Site.
Do you usually get distracted by web sites throughout work? Tell us within the remark part beneath.