Google Pictures will be discovered on most Android units, and it’s an awesome app to go looking and discover your images. But it surely lacked some of the requested options, i.e., a locked folder, till yesterday. Reports counsel that the characteristic is rolling out to non-pixel units.
For the uninitiated, the characteristic does precisely what its title suggests, i.e., you may transfer your images to a locked folder secured by your fingerprint or cellphone’s passcode and also will not be accessible by different apps in your system.
You may as well retailer the picture within the locked folder proper after taking it from the digital camera app. We’re undecided if this works in different digital camera apps since most producers have their digital camera apps. One other factor to recollect is; images saved in locked folders is not going to be backed up, and photos that will likely be moved to the identical can even be deleted from the backups. Therefore, you’ll have to manually switch images from the locked folder when shifting to a distinct system.
How To Allow Locked Folder Function
1. Head over to Google Pictures > Library > Utilities.
2. Scroll down and discover the “Arrange Locked Folder” card and faucet on “Get Began.”
3. Faucet on the Arrange button on the backside proper nook.
4. Contact your system’s fingerprint scanner to substantiate.
5. Choose the images you wish to transfer to the locked folder, faucet on the three dots on the highest left nook, and faucet on the “Transfer to Locked Folder” choice.
6. Lastly, faucet Transfer.
Do you employ Google Pictures? What different options would you wish to see within the app? Tell us within the feedback part under.